1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.1. These Regulations is a legal document binding for UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company and Customers, establishing the conditions for purchasing and payment of goods, procedure for delivery of goods, liability of the parties and other provisions related to sales and purchase of goods.
- 1.2. When providing an order to UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company the Customer confirms that he accepts with the Regulations.
2. ORDER OF GOODS
- 2.1. A Customer shall provide an order by filling in an electronic order form by the Internet.
- 2.2. After receipt of the filled order form Customers` Service Manager of UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company contacts the Customer and finally negotiates the order.
3. ORDER PREPARATION
- 3.1. An order shall be prepared and the delivery term shall be calculated when UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company receives payment of the ordered goods from the Customer.
4. DELIVERY OF GOODS
- 4.1. Pricelist for delivery of goods is provided at the web page http://kosher-shabbat.eu/30
- 4.2. When ordering the delivery service the Customer undertakes to specify exact delivery place and create proper conditions for delivery of goods.
- 4.3. UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company shall be released from liability for violation of the delivery term, if the goods are not delivered to the Customer or delivered with delay through the fault of third parties or due to the circumstances contingent on the Customer.
- 4.4. During delivery of goods to the Customer he undertakes to check the condition of the parcel and goods and inform the Employee of the post service about any defects of the delivered goods. Where during the delivery of goods the Customer fails to assert claims regarding defects of the delivered goods, it shall be considered that the goods are defect and damage free. If package of goods is damaged, or there are other defects of goods, the Customer undertakes to inform immediately the representatives of UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company and draw up a Defect/Non-Conformity Certificate of a free form. Where the Customer fails to take the afore-mentioned actions on due time, UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company shall be released from liability for defects of goods.
- 4.5. A person arriving to collect goods from the Office undertakes to have and submit to the representative of UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company an identification document (ID card, passport or driving license of new form) and power of attorney, or other document granting the right to act on behalf of the Customer. If the Customer fails to submit the afore-mentioned documents, UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company shall have the right to refuse to issue the goods to the Customer.
5. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 5.1. If necessary, or under the circumstances established in legal acts, UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company shall have the right to change, correct or supplement the Regulations. The Customer shall be informed about change of the Regulations at the web page of UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company http://kosher-shabbat.eu or upon the first ordering of goods from UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company after effective date of new revision of the Regulations. New revision of the Regulations enters into force after publication at the web page of UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company http://kosher-shabbat.eu
- 5.2. The Law of the Republic of Lithuania shall be applied to contractual relationships arising on the basis of the Regulations.
- 5.3. All disagreements, related to implementation of the Regulations, shall be settled by way of negotiations. Where the Parties fail to achieve agreement within 20 (twenty) days, the dispute shall be settled in courts of the Republic of Lithuania, establishing the jurisdiction according to the place of registration of UAB Dianhong China – European Cha Company.